1. Does BeyondHair use 100% real human hair? Yes, all hair extensions and lace wigs sold here at BeyondHair are made from 100% real human hair. All cuticle layers remain intact which makes us the best quality hair on the market.
2. What is VIRGIN Hair? Virgin hair refers to hair that has never been processed and which remains completely pure and natural. To qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including not having been permed, dyed, coloured, bleached or chemically processed in any way. It’s virgin quality makes it the healthiest and purest hair to work with, meaning it is the pinnacle of hair extensions as it can be used time and time again. It’s the reason why VIRGIN hair extensions are so popular amongst celebrities.
3. What colours can I choose from? There is a range of colours which you can choose from depending on which type of human hair you choose, from blonde to black. Brazilian , Peruvian and Malaysian hair comes in black and dark browns. However as we only stock natural human hair, you can style and colour it however you want!
4. What does machine weft hair mean? Machine weft hair is hair which has been tied at the upper ends.
5. How should I look after my hair extensions? Treat your hair extensions just like you treat your existing hair. As we only supply real human hair extensions, they can be straightened, blow dried, coloured and washed just like your existing hair. They can be worn throughout the day, including during sports and swimming. Take a look at our Care Guidance page for more info.
6. If I order my hair today, how soon should I expect it? All orders in the UK can be despatched by special delivery and will be with you within 1-2 days. For a small fee, next day delivery is available.
7. How many bundles do I need to get a full head of hair? The number of bundles you need to completely cover your head depends on how full you like your hair however we recommend 3-4 bundles for the best and complete transformation and to ensure you have enough, you can always use any leftovers at a later date.
8. How long do extensions last? Your extensions can last for months or even years. They will last longer if you care for them and treat them correctly. Brazilian, Malaysian, European and Peruvian hair is totally unprocessed which means it is 100% natural and therefore long lasting.